Whether monofocal or multifocal lenses are used to replace the natural eye lense after surgery depends on the quality of a patients vision pre-surgery and the opinion of the eye doctor.
- Provide good vision for one distance (best for far vision)
- Requires glasses after surgery for reading
- Covered by most insurances
- Corrects vision for near and some distance
- May reduce the need or use of glasses
- Partial coverage by some insurances
Get a FREE quote for Cataract Surgery
Once you click the button you will receive your quote in your email within a few minutes and we will never spam you.