- About Cataract Surgery
- Posterior Capsule Opacification
- What to ask before cataract surgery
- Cataract symptoms
- Types of Cataract
- Cataract Development
- Cataract Diagnosis
- Cataract Removal
- Cataract Surgery Procedure
- Intraocular lenses (IOL)
- Monofocal Lens and Multifocal Lens
- Recovery After Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery Results
- Cataract Surgery Risks and Complications
- Causes of Cataract
- Cost of Cataract Surgery
- Cataracts and Diabetes
- NHS or private cataract surgery?
- How to Protect Eyesight
- Replacement Lens Surgery - Sulcoflex
- Preparation for cataract surgery
- Cataract Surgery FAQ
- What happens after cataract eye surgery?
- Can problems develop after cataract surgery?
- How is a cataract diagnosed?
- What are the symptoms of a cataract?
- How much does cataract surgery cost?
- What are possible side effects of cataract surgery?
- What can I do to protect my vision?
- What exactly is a cataract?
- Are cataracts found only in older people?
- Is cataract surgery serious?
- When will I be able to resume normal activities?
- How often do I need to have my eyes checked after eye surgery?
- Will I need to have cataract surgery again?
- Am I at risk for developing cataracts?
- Is cataract surgery covered by insurance?
- What is a Multifocal IOL?
- What is a Monofocal IOL?
- What is an IOL?
- Monofocal vs. Multifocal
- What is a congenital cataract?
- Will cataracts make me blind?
- How quickly do cataracts develop?
- Does computer use cause cataracts?
- Can cataracts be removed with laser?
- Can a cataract return?
- Do I need glasses after cataract extraction?
- Do congenital cataracts in children need removing?
- What happens during cataract eye surgery?
- NHS or private cataract extraction?
- Will I develop a cataract if I have diabetes?
- How will diabetes affect my cataract extraction surgery?
- Patient Testimonials
- Eye Clinics
- Add Your Eye Clinic
- Get a Quote
The London Ophthalmology Centre (LondonOC)
Multifocal lens implants with topical anaesthesia Sept 08
Results: 6/6 N5 unaided- perfect result!
After having cataract operation on both eyes Mr Costa is impressed with Mr Sharma and the London Ophthalmology Centre as he states he received the best care with his surgery and post op visits as well as great results.
His sight is now much improved, before surgery was very blurry but can see very well now. He states " I am very happy with the way that I fully understood the procedures of cataract surgery before going into theatre which put me at ease,and I also felt I was very well looked after.
All in all he was very impressed with Mr Sharma and would definatly
recommend". "The results I am experiencing are great!"
J. Costa, London